- FDA….. Cleared for sterilization of medical devices.
- EPA….. Registered for hospital disinfection.
- OSHA….. Compliance with bloodborne pathogens standard.
Sporicidin disinfectants have been used in hospitals, medical offices, dental offices, laboratories, pharmaceutical and industrial clean rooms since 1978.
- FDA 510(K) cleared for sterilization of hospital instruments and equipment.
- EPA registered for disinfection of hospital instruments and equipment.
- OSHA compliance with Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (29 CFR 1910, 1030).
Cleans, Disenfects, Deodorizes
- 100% kill of pathogenic vegative
- Recommended for disinfection of instruments and equipment.
- Continues residual bacteriostatic activity for up to 6 months.
- Compatible with plastics, wood, glass and metals
- Non-staining, non-abrasive, non-corrosive.
- Alcohol free.
- EPA registered for cleaning air ducts.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Products provide a 100% kill of pathogenic organisms as well as odor-causing organisms.